Chemically Resistant Flooring
Exposure to and spillages of corrosive chemicals and solvents that are used in a wide range of different industries can destroy certain types of floors, walls, and bunds very quickly, so choosing the most suitable floor and lining solution for your application is vital.
Our Stonchem range of chemically-resistant coatings and lining systems provide the right chemistry to protect these areas from spills, splashes and immersion from acids, alkalis, solvents and other corrosive elements, meaning structures last longer and need less maintenance.
Benefits of chemical-resistant floors, walls and linings
Having to replace floors, walls and bund structures following a chemical spillage can cost companies time and money. Therefore, protection is crucial for their harsh environments. Benefit highlights include:
- Extending the functional life of floors, walls and bunds, thereby saving time and money in replacing the damaged materials.
- Protecting the appearance of floors and walls against chemical stains.
- Meeting environmental and safety standards in the case of tanks and containment areas.
Recommended industries and products
Chemicals and solvents are produced and present in many industry workplaces, so protection should be an important consideration for these environments, especially where solvents are concerned because the lining system may have to have anti static/non spark properties. From pharmaceutical facilities to healthcare, education and general manufacturing sites, itís not just chemical-mining premises that need to think about durable flooring.
Our chemical-resistant solution will extend the life of your floors. Our chemical-resistant coating and lining systems have the same outstanding chemical protection engineered for tanks, containment areas, vertical surfaces and more.
Recommended products include:
- Stonchem - linings and floors for industrial processing
- Stonclad UT - food and beverage processing
- Stonclad HT - manufacturing
- Stonglaze - healthcare and educational facility walls