Protectorseal seamless wall system
Protectorseal is a totally seamless fibreglass reinforced resin system, available in a wide range of colours, sheens and finishes. It is hard wearing and able to withstand the rigours of high pressure cleaning. Protectorseal is virtually maintenance free, chemical and impact resistant, and ideal for hostile or difficult environments.
Protectorseal is used in hygiene sensitive areas where a high quality steam cleanable finish is required; particularly food processing and preparation areas, food and drinks manufacture and the pharmaceutical industry.
The benefits of Protectorseal:
- Easy to maintain in a clean, sterile condition
- Exceptionally tough & durable
- Provides a continuous, seamless finish
- Will not support bacterial growth
- Steam cleanable (low pressure)
- Lightfast and colour stable
- Conforms to Surface Spread of Flame Test
- Class One
- Can be applied to virtually any surface
When applied to a non-combustible surface it conforms to Class 1 and Class 0 Spread of Flame and complies with the very latest European health & safety standards and regulations.